Thursday, March 19, 2015

All of My Little Peppers

 We had a chance to take a day trip during spring break this year...
 So we headed to Waco, Texas which is the birthplace of my favorite beverage -- Dr. Pepper
Ready to head inside the building
 The kids had fun touring the museum
 Matthew checking out all the different bottles that were used to serve Dr. Pepper
 The kids completing the treasure hunt on how Dr. Pepper was produced and manufactured.
 I want that cooler!
 Emily checking out a super cool thermometer display
Bex picking his nose
Dr. Pepper and Texas - doesn't get much better than that! 
One of the old delivery trucks 
 Matthew found Spider Man!
Emily, my hero! 
Another cool cooler! 
We let Jacob out of the stroller to walk around the 3rd floor - he wants to "Be a Pepper" 
Mr. Dr. Pepper - W.W. Clements 
 Mom was there too!
 Rebecca doing the Marilyn Monroe pose above the vent in the candy shop
 They had a whole wall/menu filled with desserts that have some form of Dr. Pepper used in it! I let all the kids pick one special treat and they were in heaven!
Emily and Matthew hanging out 
 These kiddos have picked up my love for Dr. Pepper and love it when I sneak them a sip of my drink! It was a long drive out to Waco, but totally worth the fun memories made today!

No comments:

Post a Comment