Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lets Decorate!

So our Christmas tree stands about 14 feet tall. I have the tradition of naming our tree, so after stringing lights on it (twice - that is a whole new story) I realized this is the tallest beast of a tree that we have ever had in our home! So we are calling it the Yeti this year! 
Rebecca adding an ornament - I think she took more off than she actually put on of course! 
 Matthew climbing the ladder to put his ornaments on
Dad and Bex hanging out on the ladder
 Emily helping Bex put ornaments on too!
 I took this picture from the 2nd story looking down and thought Katie was having a good time on top of the ladder!
 Sam helping Matthew up high
 Rebecca and dad again - these 2 are inseparable!
We had a lot of fun decorating the tree, after the long beginning with only the top and bottome halves of the lights lighting up for us and fixing that with new strands of lights.  The kids were much more helpful this year and the ladder was an extra added bonus for all to enjoy!  I still cannot believe how huge this tree is in our living room!  I think Yeti is the perfect name for our super tall Christmas tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment