Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Happy 7th Birthday Rebecca!

 This girl stole my heart 7 years ago when she first entered our family! My life was chaos and she was my peace. She brought me so much happiness that I couldn't feel any hurt or pain! I loved decorating and celebrating Bex's birthday today and forever feel grateful for her presence in my life! 
Despicable M3 was her movie of choice for her birthday. Fun to watch with the whole family while chowing down on so much popcorn!!! 
We played a few games in the lobby arcade and then headed out after the movie. The girls stopped to strike a pose! 
 Bex's gift pile! 
 It was a Barbie birthday for sure! Elsa and Anna were a big hit!
Fun unwrapping 
She also got a light-up mermaid Barbie and a dolphin/surfer Barbie. She was in heaven! 
Trolls Birthday cake for the grand finale 
Conducting while we sang our Happy Birthday song 
 This is my favorite picture though! It was so sweet to watch her pause and make a wish before blowing out her candles! This girl ran up to the front of the theater to dance during the movie credits after Despicable M3 - she still does that everytime! She is full of spunk and her heart is so big! I am so blessed to call her mine!!! Happy 7th Birthday my sweet Bex!
Love ya to the moon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment