Tuesday, November 15, 2016

It's Always Fun When Grandpa/Grandma Comes!

With the kids in school, Jacob and I entertained Grandma and Grandpa at The Woodlands Mall. Of course we had to stop and pet the patrol horse - my parents thought that was so awesome to have police horse monitoring throughout the parking lot! Don't see that everyday up in Seattle! 
Downtime at home has Jacob sharing his Grave Digger truck with Grandma 
Grandpa looks ready for a nap after keeping up with Matthew that evening! We were all stuffed after eating at Rancheros mexican restaurant! 
The next day, we picked up Sam from his shop and took mom and dad out to some real southern cooking! Mel's Diner is one of our favorites! 
 We got my dad to eat chicken fried steak and I shared my fried okra with him! Delicious!!! I think they were impressed with their meal!
 When the kids got home from school, we headed to the movie theater to see the new Trolls movie! It was very colorful with tons of happy music! I don't think my parents have seen a movie like that in quite a long time! They were troopers and the kids had a great time with their grandparents this visit! We were sad to take them back to the airport the next day but love the memories made!

No comments:

Post a Comment