Thursday, November 5, 2015

Calling in a Favor

I have to admit that I am a pretty good friend! Miss Braedy signed on to attend this seminar in Houston for about 4 hours and needed a friend to come with her. So after a bit of coercion I agreed to go because there were going to be free MP3 players given out and other prizes along with a super yummy free lunch! What more could a friend do? 
 This was our free lunch - a small box with a smooshed sandwich, banana, and chips that we got near the end of the meeting to eat on our laps during the seminar. Not quite what I had in mind as a super yummy meal!
 We did get our free MP3 players (Christmas gifts for our kids) and other stuff on the way out the door. The whole seminar was about income housing and how we could be a part of this business of flipping houses. We are not quite there yet and I was glad to at least have the opportunity to get my picture taken with the large cardboard cutout of Scott Yancy who has a crazy show on TV about flipping houses in Vegas! Once again, the crazy things I do for my friends! They have my full support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment