Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

We had a fun time on Saturday dying our hard boiled eggs!  There were 3 dozen this year.
Emily helping Bex
Matthew was a pro this year!  He made lots of multi-colored eggs!
Easter morning, the kids loved their yummy Easter baskets and stuffed animals!
The Easter Bunny hid our dyed eggs inside the house for a fun hunt before 9:00 church!
 Emily helping Bex find her last one!
 The kids were super surprised that the Easter Bunny also hid candy-filled plastic eggs out in the backyard!  Rebecca reaching high!
 This made for a great time after church!
Matthew found a tough one!
 Beautiful Katie having fun!
 Matthew had to climb a few trees to reach the eggs!
Emily above the swing
 Rebecca was excited with every egg she found!
 Emily climbing the fence 
 I even caught Matthew being a good big brother - giving one of his eggs to Bex
 Happy Easter to my beautiful girls!!! 
 Matthew was not quite as photogenic today, but whenever I look at this picture, I am amazed at how much these kids have grown over this past year!  Last Easter, I was a single mom trying to make the best life for my family.  Now we have a father figure in our home who honors the priesthood and puts me and our kids above all else.  It feels so good to have that security and to be able to share the lives of my children with an amazing partner!  I know that I have been extremely blessed this year and that my Heavenly Father loves me.  I am so grateful for the sacrifice that my Savior made for me and honor him this Easter Season!
Hope everyone had a very happy Easter!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment