Friday, March 1, 2013

The "P" Party


Emily decided for her party this year she wanted to invite all her friends over for pizza and a late night movie.
 We called it the "P" Party - everyone wore pajamas, ate pizza, pop, pretzels, and popcorn, then watched the Pink Shoes (newest Barbie movie).  Every girl's dream!
You can't have a bunch of girls together without doing a couple of crafts!
 They made cute turtles and crabs - thank you Hobby Lobby!
 

 Everyone is concentrating!
 Then we opened presents
 Emily was so excited to get so many super gifts!
 She got many Littlest Pet Shops, makeup, Lego Friends, bracelet makers, earrings and much more!
The surprise attack of tissue paper!!! 
Then we watched a movie while I was constantly popping popcorn!  I thought it was so cute when one of the girls came up to me and said, "I need you to give this popcorn recipe to my mom!  It tastes so good and I don't even like popcorn that much!!!"  I have to let everyone in on my secret - using a stir crazy popper (yes, one of those ancient dome shaped, spinning poppers) instead of microwave.  It's so much yummier that way!  That is my secret recipe :) 
After the movie, it was time for their Gigi Cupcakes - so yummy!  And yes, I am addicted!
Blowing out her candle
Emily loved being the center of attention the entire night!  Sam took Katie, Matthew, and Bex out to dinner and games that night so that this could be all about Emily and her friends!
12 screaming, giggling, crafting, starving, wild girls running around the house for 3 hours made for an early night's sleep for mom!  We had an incredibly fun night! I love all these girls that help my Emily shine!
Happy Birthday Emily! 

No comments:

Post a Comment