Friday, October 16, 2015

Meaty the Bulldog

 So I have this awesome friend that has a bulldog named Meaty. We are in agreement that whenever she needs a break from Meaty and all his Meaty-ness, she is allowed to leave him with us for a few days.
This is happening right now 
Jacob is in dog heaven with Meaty!
 He loves it when the kids are in school because then he has Meaty all to himself!
 He shares with him so well!
 I love watching Jacob play with this giant sausage of a dog!
 Let me tell you how loud Meaty naturally is! He is a bulldog and the smooshed nose does make him breathe super heavy wherever he is! He is constantly a total loud mouth breather! And I have never heard a dog snore like Meaty can! This dog will outshame any snoring competition that comes our way! It lasts all night long too! He is such a funny dog! When the kids take him outside to play, he can only last a few minutes before he needs a break and practically passes out once he steps foot back inside our house! Hilarious! At least I don't have to worry about him running away! He won't get very far very quickly!
I have to admit that Meaty sure does love Emily! He follows her around everywhere and she loves it! Taking care of Meaty for 3 days was a good way to break us in on the whole idea of dog sitting for our friends! I love it because our kids get their dog fix and play hard with Meaty and just love him for that period of time and then I get to return him home to his family! Best setup ever! We love you Meaty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment