Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween Night

Our Trick or Treating crew! Katie is from Five Nights at Freddy's, Matthew is a creepy jester, Emily the pirate and Bex is Elsa (Jacob not shown was a Minion)
 Loved the row of pumpkins lighting this driveway
The creepy haunted house garage - I let the kids walk through while Uncle Brad and I stood watch closeby. 
 We went trick or treating at a friendly neighborhood nearby - my friend Braedy lives there and was all decked out for Halloween!
 She gave the kids tons of candy and let them taste test her Halloween party snacks! 
 Walking door to door - I would pace the kids in the van dropping them off at one end of the street with Uncle Brad and then I would drive to the end and walk back towards them, meeting in the middle.
Love the spooky decorations  
 So the kids claim that these super creepy clowns made their way out into the street just to scare their mom into screaming and running mode. I will neither claim or deny this account as it may or may not have happened! But let me tell you that I think clowns are so super creepy! And the kids just laughed at me! 
 Tried to get a group shot with Uncle Brad and this is as good as it gets! Uncle Brad, Emily, Katie, Bex and Matt
The kids had so much candy that we had to dump their buckets into bags in the back of our van several times throughout the night! 
 This year, much like last year, there was a character dressed up as Michael from the Halloween movies. He stood motionless until you engaged him. Last year he freaked me out and this year there was no disappointment there! I was in the drivers seat screaming out the window for my kids to run to the van so we could take off as soon as I saw Michael walking down the street towards us. I was fine until he popped up right in front of me at my window! I holy freaked out! Brad saw my panic and calmed me while my kids laughed at me. Jason followed me around for awhile because apparently I scream loud and am easily frightened. I could not get away from there fast enough!
 
 Matthew making his way up the drive for some candy
 
Miss Braedy's house by far was the most fabulous! She goes all out for Halloween, planning months in advance of how she's going to decorate! 
I love watching the older kids helping Rebecca out this year and keeping her safe! They are such a great group of kids together! 
Special thanks to Uncle Brad for walking with us tonight! He was a lot of fun and I hope he enjoyed a Halloween night out with us! These kids were so exhausted by the end of our trick or treating and they all slept hard that night! Thank goodness it was the weekend!
Happy Halloween 2015!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment