Thursday, October 8, 2015

Naptime

 Every afternoon around 2:00 this little guy climbs up on my bed and finds my pillow for his head, pats the space beside him for me to lay down on daddy's pillow and pops the bottle in his mouth, points at the TV and I get to watch a couple episodes of my favorite Netflix shows.
 I'm not going to lie, Jacob pretty much wears a diaper everyday - ONLY! He just gets too hot and sweaty during his nap so if he does happen to have something on, I strip him down. So much more comfortable!
Little Jacob is the king of my bed during naptime! He quickly falls asleep most days and stays asleep for 2-3 hours! When Katie and Emily get home from school at 3:00 they know to come find me in my room laying with Jacob or folding laundry while I watch my shows! Just love my little squishy boy and all his cuddles each afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment