Monday, March 14, 2016

Spring Break Day 1

 Burrough's Park
 After work that evening, Sam and I took the kids out to Burrough's Park to play!


 Love my 3 boys cruising across the grass! 
 Fun with my girls!
 We found the perfect bench swing to hang out on and watch the younger ones 
 Daddy and Jacob checking out the geese

These two followed eachother everywhere! 
 Matthew brought his fishing pole and hot dogs for bait
 He claims to have caught a pretty big fish before I got there with the camera.
 The guy fishing on the other end of the deck was upset that Matthew caught a big one so fast and he was only getting tiny ones! I think Matthew is going to love fishing!!!
 And of course the warning sign about Gators possibly being in the pond - freaks me everytime!
Matthew tree climbing

This girl can do the bars all by herself now!
We had to stop for ice cream on our way home! Bex is attached to her daddy when we go out!
Little man looks way too relaxed! I think he is going to sleep very well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment